WooCommerce PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
WooCommerce PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solutions allows WooCommerce Shop Owners to securely accept credit and debit cards or PayPal payments without capturing or storing card information on your site.
See The Plugin in Action
Follow the Steps mentioned below to see the plugin in action
- Add one or more products from the shop page
- Proceed to the checkout page and select Woocommerce PayPal Pro Hosted Payment Gateway
- Click on Place Order. A Payment form Hosted by PayPal will be displayed on the site. You can complete the payment using Credit/Debit Cards or with your PayPal Account.
- If you choose to Pay with Credit/Debit Card, you will stay on the site throughout the payment process. But, if you choose to pay with PayPal Account, you will be redirected to PayPal for making the payment.
- The Output which you are seeing in the Live Preview uses Template D (One of the 4 Templates provided with the Plugin). This Template allows the Customer to stay on the site throughout the checkout process for Card-Based Payments.
- If anyone of the other Three templates(Template A, B, C) is selected, the user will be redirected to PayPal for Payment.
- The Output of other three templates is listed below for your reference.
Sandbox Credit card Numbers
- Visa– 4111111111111111
- Mastercard– 5555555555554444